The member support representative provides technical and empathetic assistance to boards, associations, members and consumers by responding to voice and e-mail inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
Manager, Member Support
The Member Support Representative is responsible to respond to provide support to Boards, Associations, REALTORS® and consumer inquiries in a timely fashion based on described criteria and service approved service levels
- Communication (written & verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Establishing Trust
- Demonstrating empathy skills
- Results focus
- Execute on all inquiries and service requests for all CREA technology products and services
- Track all incoming inquiries;
- Report urgent matters and escalate complaints to the Manager Member Support ;
- Work closely with Products & IT and Marcom to ensure all user needs are met;
- Communicate requirements and solutions with boards and MLS® providers regarding upload procedures to ensure appropriate data is provided to CREA for display and retention purposes
- Perform other related duties;
- Prepared to work flexible working hours including evenings and weekends and holidays
- Update Member Support FAQ as required;
- Actively support the new Member Support transformation initiative;
- Embrace proactive member support in order to increase CREA product and services usage.
- Proven ability to communicate in French and English, both verbal and written.
- A good understanding of CREA products and technology
- Must be member service oriented and empathetic
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn and help others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Internet, MS Word, Excel, Internet browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE) and Outlook.
- Working in team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime a requested by the Manager