Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will assist in the development of web site and app marketing strategies and will be responsible for the implementation, execution and evaluating them. This includes Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search engine optimization (SEO), Content, e-mail, and social media marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialist will provide regular reports tracking results of these campaigns.
Associate Director, Marketing
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for leveraging their digital marketing expertise to drive SEO, SEM and Social media marketing for CREA and REALTOR.ca® by implementing the marketing strategies with the goal of promoting CREA value proposition to our members (REALTORS®).
The incumbent will increase awareness and adoption of the products and services CREA develops for REALTORS®.
On the consumer side, the incumbent will implement campaigns to keep REALTOR.ca® the number one real estate website in Canada, drive SEO, SEM and Social Media Marketing (SMM) campaigns that promote to consumers the expertise, value and professionalism of REALTORS®.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Accountability & Dependability
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize SEO, paid search and social campaigns that align with business objectives of CREA and REALTOR.ca®
- Take lead on building ads, and copy, as well as coordinating the creation of landing pages, creatives, and other needle-moving assets that increase conversion rates and the overall performance of your campaigns
- Create and monitor A/B test engaging, relevant ad copies and landing pages to improve key metrics, learn more about customers and identify more impactful tests
- Conduct and review key trends, keyword bidding, daily and monthly budgeting, clicks, quality score and other important campaign metrics
- Conduct market research and analyze demographics, media usage, psychographic, and behavioural patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements
- Create cross-publisher strategies across Facebook paid ads
- Conduct thorough testing through ongoing review and optimization of full customer journey to ensure flawless campaign setup, reduce CPA and ensure goals are being conquered
- Work closely with Product team and Communications team to generate cohesive strategies and executions across platforms and ensure the best results while finding new opportunities for growth and innovation
- Stay up to date with new & upcoming marketing rules, regulations, trends, tools, and applications. Identify and communicate issues when they arise
- Manage multiple projects deliverables to ensure timely delivery
- University degree in Marketing
- 1-3 years experience in Digital Marketing mainly; SEO, SEM and paid SMM
- Prior hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google ads, SEO audit and reporting tools
- Excellent knowledge of the principle of Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Thorough understanding of ads metrics (CPI, CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA, ROAS, ROI)
- Proven and strong skills in ad copywriting. Ability to balance assignments while maintaining a flexible approach
- Team oriented mindset and positive attitude
- Highly proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong technical aptitude or willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting effectively with key internal and external contacts
- Judgment and resourcefulness to solve problems independently
- Bilingualism is an asset
To apply for this position, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
At CREA, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.< Back to Careers