The IT Project Coordinator will provide support to the Service/Project Management team in their day to day activities. This role plays an essential function in project success, as well as the maintenance and health of CREA’s IT systems. The position will work alongside the Service Management teams by attending and facilitating meetings, producing reports on system health, and coordinating updates from project teams.
Manager, IT Service
The IT Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting IT Service Management Team in their reporting and management duties.
- Detail oriented, able to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent communications skills
- Customer service oriented
- Effective working in a team
- Able to work independently with little need for direction
- Ability to compile and organize data for records and reports
- Ability to maintain organized and accurate project records/files
- Review and monitor health of CREA’s core technology systems, and assist IT Service Management with analysis of reporting tools
- Assist with the management of projects to deliver new features and functionality for CREA’s applications.
- Participate in the management of scrum team meetings.
- Facilitate regular project status meetings,
- Work with the IT Service Management team on preparing and maintaining regular reports on the health of CREA’s applications.
- Communicate with project team members and prepare updates on project status;
- Assist with preparation and execution of contracts with third party vendors.
- Draft communications to be sent out to technical contacts and executive officers of real-estate boards regarding system updates.
- Act as a backup for CREA’s IT Service Management team.
- Assist in the development and implementation of internal process improvements.
- Opportunity to lead small projects based on experience and performance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree (IT, IS, or Business Administration with IT focus) or equivalent certification or experience;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail;
- Knowledge of Agile an asset;
- Advanced use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in written and spoken English; bilingualism an asset;
To apply for this position, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
At CREA, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
< Back to Careers