Learning and Development Coordinator
The Learning and Development Coordinator maintains a current, in-depth knowledge of the functions and features of all CREA’s products / services, and of all Leadership/CRAE training programs.
Associate Director, Learning and Development
Support the Learning & Development team in planning and coordinating all activities linked to the development, implementation, and administration of training programs for CREA employees, Board / Association employees and REALTORS® in accordance with CREA initiatives and strategies.
- Assist with reviewing, revising, editing, reformatting and validation of content in both French and English.
- Assist in reviewing existing training tools/modules and identify existing gaps
- Assist in creating and editing digital imagery, video, audio, still images, and effects as required.
- Create and use standard project management processes, tools, templates, and assessments to document and track content delivery processes.
- Partner with internal communications and marketing teams to develop communication and marketing plans.
- Map out training plans/flow as well as virtual and in-person course schedules
- Plan, administer and oversee various types of training program activities by providing logistical support for all virtual classes, and in-person classes. This includes working with communications and marketing to promote events affectively, working with the events team to make appropriate venue and catering arrangements.
- Recruit facilitators, schedule and work with LMS team to create the events for registration, managing participant lists, attendance, cancelations and providing participants with the resources and, materials needed for the event.
- Meet instructors at start of virtual or in-person class and be accessible to instructor for troubleshooting and support. Sending friendly reminders to participants prior to course date.
- Organize the CREA National Leadership Program and CREA Designation Program, including facilitator selection/training/remuneration, turnkey operations with boards and associations.
- Act as customer-service representative for clients’ questions linked to CREA content, virtual classes, in-person classes, turnkey offerings, etc.
- Aids in the development and implementation of the survey process and metrics that enable, track and measure program engagement and implementation (as a measure of ROI and KPI).
- Monitor, evaluate and report on training effectiveness through feedback surveys, learning and development metrics, system usage metrics and other data to make case for improvements and/or additional investments.
- Support the development of project timelines, project deliverables, and status updates
- Coordinate program implementation, including accreditation submissions and follow-up
- Provide administrative assistance associated with meetings and committees.
- Assists with project close-outs and financial reconciliation
- A college or university degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience hosting virtual classes, in-person courses
- 3 + years experience in Learning and Development project management
- Excellent creative, conceptual development and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with course planning, design, evaluation development, deployment, and feedback collection
- Experience with working on multiple projects simultaneously with various timelines and budgets.
- Experience developing technical content, using Adobe RoboHelp, Walk-Me
- Experience using authoring tools with proficiency in Articulate 360 (Storyline and Rise)
- Knowledge of CRM (preferably Salesforce) and content management systems (preferably SharePoint).
- Ability to write concise, creative, and effective instructions in both English and French (asset).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including networking and facilitating skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Bilingualism English and French considered an asset
- Minimal requirement to travel
To apply for this position, please submit your application to email@example.com and state the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
At CREA, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.< Back to Careers