The LMS Assistant aids in the implementation, delivery, and maintenance of CREA’s Learning Management System.
Manager, Training and Development
The Learning Management Systems Assistant provides technical support for the management of CREA’s learning management system (LMS), using the Docebo platform. This position is responsible for supporting the implementation, delivery, and maintenance of content, assets, and other resources used for instructional functions.
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability to new software
- Assists with the technical support for CREA’s LMS and contributes to system updates and upgrades, as well as tools and software integrated with the LMS.
- Works on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and configuration of the LMS.
- Assists with LMS functionality, appearance, tabs, and settings, including custom CSS development.
- Aids procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
- Generates standard and custom reports; analyzes the data and communicates results across the team.
- Contributes to writing and maintaining technical procedures and policy documentation.
- Creates and manages user structures including the creation of user groups and catalogues, assigns user permissions for various groups, branches, and catalogues.
- Manages course and resource publishing and archiving, enrollment, progress tracking, populating course information and assigning learners.
- Builds online assessments and evaluations in LMS for courses.
- Provides troubleshooting assistance for users as needed and serves as a point of escalation for support issues.
- Reviews and monitors system performance.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as an LMS Assistant or in a similar position.
- Technical certification and experience with HTML, CSS, and APIs.
- Technical skills including troubleshooting and understanding of directory, file structures, and systems.
- Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization as well as vendors.
- Ability to gain new technical skills quickly.
- Customer service skills, responsive attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate complex technical concepts in layman’s terms.
Nice to have:
- Specific LMS administration experience with Docebo.
- Coursework and/or certifications relating to learning management system administration.
- Familiarity with course design and development.
To apply for this position, please submit your application to email@example.com and state the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
At CREA, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.< Back to Careers