Director, Member Experience
The Manager, CRM Strategy and Operations, will play a leading role in the overall management, administration, and coordination of CREA’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform and associated toolset. The ideal candidate is passionate about digital experiences and has a proven track record of implementing a “360-degree view” strategy across an organization while applying modern marketing automation toolsets to make every interaction with our members feel as personal as possible.
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Customer Focus
- Results Driven
- Work closely with all CREA Directors to provide guidance on how to maximize current and prospective relationships using the CRM.
- Consult with Marketing and Communications, planning and delivering CRM and marketing automation strategies across CREA to encourage member and consumer retention and loyalty.
- Segmenting the CRM to enable tailored and relevant marketing-communication messages to members and consumers.
- Consulting with IT Services, Managing the Salesforce platform and its complementary applications (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.) ensuring they work seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the member and consumer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping – analyzing touchpoints with CREA and identifying/maximizing opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the appropriate staff have been effectively on-boarded and trained on Salesforce.
- Oversees the implementation of marketing automation, best practices in support of CREA’s Marketing and Communications departments.
- Monitor and maximize member and consumer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum delivery of value.
- Over-seeing the migration of marketing-communications to other mediums such as text messaging.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud to ensure the most effective approach for CREA and its products.
- Ongoing analysis of CRM and its complementary applications ensuring it’s fit for purpose and the goals of CREA and its products.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Marketing, or any related field
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- A proven leader, with at least 5-years of experience implementing and managing CRM operations.
- Expert knowledge in CRM technology, along with best practices to provide an expert opinion on what tools to use to solve different problems
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation and targeting methodologies
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines, and workstreams, with experience using task tracking and process toolsets
- A collaborative mindset when approaching all situations, working with internal stakeholders to find solutions that are satisfactory for all involved
- Proactive & independent; takes initiative to improve existing programs/processes
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
- Strategic and understands how to leverage consumer behavioural and demographic data
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent project managerial skills
- Good communication skills
- Solid skills in Excel and PowerPoint– needed to created reports and presentations
To apply for this position, please submit your application to email@example.com and state the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
At CREA, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.< Back to Careers