The Manager, Ethics and Training oversees professionalism through the development and implementation of the REALTOR® Code at CREA and boards and associations as well as through the design and delivery of relevant training and development strategy.
Executive Vice President Reputation
The Manager, Ethics and Training is responsible for issues surrounding professional conduct. This includes overseeing the implementation and standard application of the REALTOR® Code as well as the training and development strategy for members to improve and enhance the professionalism and reputation of REALTORS®. The Code is enforced nationally at CREA and by local Boards or Associations. The manager will be responsible for the enforcement process at CREA and work co-operatively to ensure its application across the country by sharing standards, practices and outcomes with enforcement bodies. In conjunction with Marketing and Communications, the Manager will be responsible for fostering a dialogue with enforcement bodies to ensure a seamless transition to the new code and to foster a collective responsibility of robust application.
- Project Management
- Change Management
- High ethical standards
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
- Oversees the standard REALTOR® Code application at CREA and across the country.
- Management of REALTOR® Code projects: ensuring constant flow of content.
- Coordination of REALTOR® Code content portals, review and editing.
- Lead and assist in the development of new and engaging education, training and development strategy and tools, including course design and delivery.
- Coordinate with the communications, marketing and legal team members to ensure proper and timely application of the Code and communications with tight integration.
- Provides communications, change management and project management services for CREA, including writing, editing and publishing/sending materials, including but not limited to; emails to boards, associations and members; web copy and e-newsletter content; project plans; and publications.
- Lead and assist in daily engagement and interactions with members and board and association staff.
- Advise on performance measures and track successes of communication efforts.
- Foster engagement with boards and associations to enhance CREA’s relationships with them.
- Special projects as needed, and other duties as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with association’s standards and guidelines.
- Attends CREA events and tradeshows, as assigned, to engage with REALTOR® members and promote Code implementation and relevant programs and campaigns.
- To undertake any reasonable communications and change management tasks as assigned.
- Prepare/monitor annual budget; manage staff and costs related to implementation and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant diploma is required;
- Professional experience in education/training/development, course design/delivery
- Ability to develop content that clearly communicates key messages in an engaging manner, in a consistent voice, and reflecting good judgement;
- Demonstrated experience handling sensitive issues, content optimization, copy writing, audience engagement;
- Impeccable organizational, communication (including grammar and spelling) and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail is essential;
- Ability to multi‐task and manage multiple projects with cross‐functional teams in a fast-paced environment;
- Proactive and highly motivated self‐starter with a results-oriented mindset;
- Creative and conceptual thinker;
- Computer skills are necessary, including: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and various social media analytics, services and tools;
- Bilingualism is strongly preferred.
- Some travel required.