Oversees the evaluation, design/development and deployment of learning solutions and national education programs for CREA’s boards and associations and members.
Vice-President, Marketing and Communications
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Customer Focus
- Results Driven
- Transparency and Communication
The Associate Director of Learning and Development will oversee the design and delivery of education and training programs for members of CREA across boards and associations. The individual will research new training programs and methods with the goal of providing members with the professional learning support to maximize effectiveness and reputation of REALTORS®.
- Oversee the management and development of the Learning and Development team, including full-time and contract positions, filling positions as necessary to meet the needs of the learning and development strategy.
- Leads the development and implementation of training and education strategies and tactics for new corporate and strategic initiatives.
- Leads the development of new and engaging education, training and development strategy and tools, including learning solution design and delivery (spanning synchronous and asynchronous, remote and in-person).
- Development and implementation of an annual strategic plan for the Learning Resources team.
- Collaborates with the leadership team to develop and support the effective course and program deployment strategies and program administration
- Analyze training needs to develop new learning and development strategies and programs or modify and improve existing programs and strategies.
- Collaborates with leadership team to monitor and analyze programs to ensure programs and tools are meeting performance outcomes.
- Collaborate with provincial boards and associations on program and training needs as well as cross country integration where beneficial to all
- Build relationships across the organization to understand and meet learning and development needs at CREA
- 7+ years of experience with learning design, content development, program implementation, and change management principles, preferably in non-profit organizations
- Completion of a post-secondary degree in Adult Education; Business Administration; or related field
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and SMEs
- Ability to motivate and encourage team members and stakeholders within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to lead the consulting and training needs analysis, interpret and communicate the data and deliver solutions to address the gaps
- Knowledge of current instructional design methodology
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, instructional design authoring tools, and deployment of education through Learning Management Systems
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment; juggle and manage competing projects and demands; and deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Outstanding organizational skills, with a track record of accomplishments.
- Knowledge of real estate industry an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills, with an ability to effectively share complex issues or initiatives.
- Bilingual (English and French) desirable
This opportunity is based in Ottawa.
To apply for this position, please submit your application to email@example.com and state the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
At CREA, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.< Back to Careers