The Digital Learning Designer builds knowledge of the functions and features of all CREA’s products/services to design, develop, and implement engaging learning activities including self-paced e-learning modules, instructional videos, and other learning solutions as needed.
Associate Director, Training and Development
Assists the Training and Development team in the development of e-learning educational content for CREA staff, Board/ Association staff and REALTORS® in accordance with CREA initiatives and strategies.
- Innovation / Creativity
- Results Driven
- Technical skills and aptitude
- Scope, design, and develop engaging digital learning content using adult learning principles and instructional design best practices to fit the needs of our learners.
- Regularly revise, update, or enhance current training content and learning assets to reflect product changes, updates or releases.
- Review and update existing digital learning content to ensure they are engaging, effective and meet CREA standards.
- Consult with the Training and Development team to identify strategic learning needs and priorities.
- Work with subject matter experts to understand target audience learning needs and define learning objectives.
- Develop learning assessments, such as tests or quizzes, to measure learning.
- Organize and prioritize work, manage tasks to a timeline, and provide regular status updates.
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing instructional content, videos or other interactive content.
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies that apply to instructional activities.
- Experience working with highly technical subject-matter experts.
- Video recording, creation, and production using a tool such as TechSmith suite (Snagit and Camtasia), Vyond or other video creation tools; Audio editing experience, at minimum Audacity
- Familiarity with using and testing content in different browsers and operating systems.
- Experience using Articulate Rise, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, and Adobe products.
- Experience with a Learning Management System, preferably Docebo.
- Editing, proofreading, and QA experience.
- A college or university degree in Instructional Design, Education Technology or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Ability and experience in producing learning content in both English and French.
- Excellent creative, conceptual development, written, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this position, please submit your application to email@example.com and state the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
At CREA, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.< Back to Careers