The LMS Assistant aids in the implementation, delivery, and maintenance of CREA’s Learning Management System
Manager, Training and Development
The Learning Management System Specialist provides technical support for the management of CREA’s learning management system (LMS), using the Docebo platform. This position is responsible for supporting the implementation, delivery, and maintenance of content, assets, and other resources used for instructional functions.
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability to new software
- Configures the LMS branding Look & Feel using CSS.
- Create custom HTML content widgets.
- Creating and Managing Custom Menus to provide dynamic and custom experience for extended enterprise clients.
- Create, configure, and organize the layout of platform pages based on extended enterprise client requirements.
- API configuration including OAuth2 apps and web conference tools for extended enterprise clients.
- Create Power Users and configure Power User profiles.
- Create and manage user groups based on integrated user profile information.
- Manages course publishing, archiving, enrollment, progress tracking, and course properties.
- Create and configure course catalogs.
- Creating, managing event-specific and dynamic-content notifications.
- Builds online assessments and evaluations in LMS for courses.
System Monitoring and improvement
- Generates standard and custom reports; analyzes the data and communicates results across the team.
- Contributes to writing and maintaining technical procedures and policy documentation.
- Reviews and monitors system performance.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
- Provides troubleshooting assistance for users as needed and serves as a point of escalation for support issues.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as an LMS administrator or in a similar position.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and APIs.
- Technical skills including troubleshooting and understanding of directory, file structures, and systems.
- Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization as well as vendors.
- Ability to gain new technical skills quickly.
- Customer service skills, responsive attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate complex technical concepts in plain English.
Nice to have:
- Specific LMS administration experience with Docebo.
- Coursework and/or certifications relating to learning management system administration.
- Familiarity with course design and development
Note: This is a remote position. Applicants must be located in Canada. The contract runs until the end of the year, with the possible extension to permanent position
To apply for this position, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
At CREA, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.< Back to Careers