Develops and conducts campaigns to support the marketing department strategies, with the following goals: to promote to our members (the REALTORS®) CREA value proposition and increase awareness and adoption of the technology products CREA develop. The Marketing Specialist will also conduct audience research, product analysis, marketing plan development and implementation.
- Excellent knowledge of the principle of Marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Results Focus
- Accountability & Dependability
- Work closely with the Product Team to be integrated in the development of product and services and conduct marketing campaigns; products include REALTOR.ca associated products, like DDF®, and CREA WEBForms®.
- Gather market and business intelligence through research, data analysis, surveys.
- Defining personas and product positioning.
- Assessing the competitive environment and creating optimal messaging.
- Implementation, execution, and evaluation of the marketing campaigns. This includes drip email campaigns, SEM, Social media, ads, production collaterals and provide regular reports tracking results of these campaigns.
- Liaise with CREA Communications department, and exterior vendors, for the production of the required marketing assets.
- In collaboration with the Director of Marketing, manage the budget for the specific projects lead.
- Assist the Marketing Team for tradeshows, by attending some of them, in order to connect with our members, gather information, represent CREA, and promote our products and services.
- Champion Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related products by supporting the team, exploring new opportunities, and enforcing best practises.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Product Marketing and or Communications related role.
- University degree in related field.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge and experience with new media (i.e. social media, search engine marketing, technical copywriting, mobile).
- Knowledge and experience using CRM tools such as Marketing Cloud to build and automate campaigns.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects with time sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to anlayze, summarize and effectively present in a profressional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Flexible, cooperative and able to take initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
To apply for this position, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
At CREA, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.< Back to Careers