Manager, Quality Assurance
Ensures that the CREA services and applications continue meeting the highest quality standards.
- Create comprehensive test plans and test strategy documentation.
- Create and maintain test cases/scripts based on required documentation.
- Execute test plans and test cases to ensure that new services and applications comply with requirements.
- Report application defects and retest fixes.
- Ensure that fixes to existing software have been correctly implemented.
- Create test status and summary reports.
- Provide input into software requirements and design process to ensure quality product output.
- Perform back end (DB) and data validity testing as required.
- Run, debug, analyze and maintain test automation suites.
- Perform integration, functional and regression tests on new applications and existing applications as required.
- Participate in planning, grooming, scrum and retrospective meetings.
- Work with Business Analysts, Systems analysts and Development teams to analyze and resolve defects.
Required Technical Skills:
- 5+ years experience working in the Software Quality Assurance field with hands-on skill in Agile methodologies.
- 5+ years working experience testing client/server web applications and iOS & Android mobile apps.
- Working experience with testing e-commerce (especially PayPal).
- Experience in creating and executing test plans, test strategies, test cases/scripts.
- Working experience executing various types of tests (functional, UI, regression, compatibility, performance, etc.) for web applications and mobile apps.
- Solid understanding and working experience in manual and automated testing of RESTful web services using Postman or any other tools.
- Working experience automating testing for web applications and API using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Nunit, Junit, Maven, Rest-assured, and other tools/technologies.
- Database knowledge and experience – able to understand, create and execute database SQL queries.
- Understanding of data warehouse/business intelligence concepts, and architectural components – an asset.
- Experience with web application development – an asset.
- Experience with source control tools, preferably git and Azure DevOps – an asset.
Required Soft Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Work independently and as part of a group.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to detail.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple deadlines and projects.
- Be a problem owner and solver with a logical and analytical approach to solving issues.
- Self-sufficient, highly motivated, resourceful individual.
- Proficient in the French language – an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science (or related field) or relevant experience.
- SQL certification – an asset.
- ISTQB, ITIL, or any other QA/Programming Certification – an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
At CREA, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.< Back to Careers