We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who will work closely with the Salesforce delivery team and Product Management to continually improve, enhance, and support the Salesforce platform for CREA.
IT Development Manager
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Solution driven
- Team orientation
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for:
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and company goals.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of CREA’s Salesforce instance and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Communicate with project managers, clients, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Maintain code documentation, write / maintain test classes for all custom development, perform testing (unit and system), and debugging, write, test, analyze, and implement high quality code according to specifications
- Perform technical analysis, design, configuration, implementation and support for system integrations and Salesforce customizations
- Validate business requirements against technical considerations (security, scalability, limits)
- Responsible for developing custom applications and code to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Develop Apex classes and triggers based on specific requirements to extend Salesforce to support business requirements
- Custom User Interface development, including Lightning pages and Lightning Web Components
- Create and manage Flows based on business and technical requirements
- Design, implement and maintain integrations and/or Connectors between Salesforce.com and other applications, including use of Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization and maintaining business application connections to Salesforce
- Support the ongoing use and operations of the Salesforce platform
Skills and Knowledge:
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud architecture and API
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, Visualforce, and Java
- Experience working with large data sets and bulkification
- Experience writing Lightning Components, Apex classes, triggers and Flows
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premises middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies
- Ability to gather/review requirements and perform technical analysis
- Manage and monitor bugs/errors and identify solutions quickly
- Demonstrate personal/professional development and team orientation
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud product knowledge and experience, including contact builder, automations, cloud pages, mobile push an asset
- Knowledge of/experience with Salesforce Datorama, Salesforce Customer Data Platform (CDP), or Marketing Cloud Google 360 Connector an asset
- Knowledge of/experience with Fairwarning, Elements.Cloud Catalyst, OwnBackup (Backup, Archiver) an asset
- College or University degree in Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I and minimum 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, Salesforce Lightning Design System, and the Salesforce development lifecycle
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud product knowledge
- Familiarity with developing on other cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services an asset
- Proficient in written and spoken English; French is an asset
- Minimal travel
To apply for this position, please submit your application to email@example.com and state the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
At CREA, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.< Back to Careers