Responsible for implementing the SEO and SEM strategies and work with cross functional teams to ensure best practices are being followed in all digital platforms.
Associate Director, Marketing
As a member of the Marketing team, the SEO & SEM Specialist will be responsible for the execution of the Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization strategies on our digital channels. Additionally, be the internal subject-matter expert and take part in the strategic development to leverage the latest SEO and SEM trends. Working closely with all cross-functional teams within the organization, this individual will test and optimize various platforms and strategies to reach our business objectives.
- Audience Focused
- Results Driven
- Attention to Detail
- Manage paid media performance. Develop, assist, and execute complex media campaigns while maximizing the use of Google’s enterprise solutions.
- Assist the marketing team to help guide various Search Engine Market strategies on all our digital channels.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Ensures that media campaigns align with brand priorities and strategic goals.
- In collaboration with the Product Team and the SEO working group, create advanced SEO strategies, which include long-term strategy and Mobile SEO.
- Manage and plan, execute and successfully track ROI positive SEO initiatives.
- Ensure on/off page optimization including content generation and link building
- Compile and present SEM & SEO performance reports.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and inform other stake holders on required changes.
- 3-5 years of experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
- 3-5 years of experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or other quantitative fields
- Proven success in SEO/SEM/ASO
- 3 years of experience in web analytics, marketing and business development
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo or Bing.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Knowledge of technical aspects of SEO
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Clear understanding of search algorithms and proper leverage these components
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Experience using Google Ads, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Google Adword certification
- Experience using SEO tools (eg. Screaming Frog, SimilarWeb, SEMRush etc.)
Nice to have
- Google Adword certification
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- SEO specialist certification
To apply for this position, please submit your application to email@example.com and state the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
At CREA, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.< Back to Careers